Sunday, December 28, 2014

After Christmas Shopping Haul

Today I went to the mall to purchase some items, because of all the sales going on after Christmas. I found really good deals and at J. Crew my sister bought a shirt for $6. Many of the items I bought were on sale or less then they had retailed for. They stores that I found the most items in were the Vans store and American Eagle. Kate Spade had their clearance marked down to 70% off and the entire store was 50% off. The North Face also had 50% off deals too. Most of Vans item were buy one get one free which is a steal! So I bought 2 pairs of shorts(a pair of blue distressed and black ones with zippers, which were out of comfort zone), while my sister purchased 2 t-shirts. At J. Crew I paid $13 for leggings and $12 for a pink and white baseball tee. Adding on to that, they store took off and extra 20% off your purchase when you checked out, making my total about $20. Victoria Secret even had good sales with underwear and bra's. I will post OOTD's soon but that's all for now. 
-XOXO, Mikala

No comments:

Post a Comment